Pass Master GCSE Electronics is suitable for any student who
is serious about studying and who wants to achieve the best grade possible.
The program's clear, patient and structured delivery will aid understanding
and assist the student in developing a confident approach to answering
GCSE Electronics exam questions.
Electric Circuits * Ohm's Law * Capacitators & Inductors * Relays
* Transistors * Electric Transducers * Electronic Systems * Construction
Project * Test Instruments * Mains Power Supplies * Logic Gates * Microprocessor
Systems * Amplfiers * Multivibrators * Operational Amplifiers * Filters
* Radio Circuits * Safety * Designing & Fault Finding
* Helps build confidence that is vital for success.
* Covers the National Core for Electronics at the GCSE.
Provides comprehensive teaching material.
* Highly interactive, with high quality diagrams which aid understanding.
* Includes hundreds of sample questions - all with model solutions.
* Contains past paper questions from a number of examination boards.
* Contains built-in progress reports.
* Authored by practising Electronics teachers * Covers All UK Examination board core syllabuses.
* Useful for self tuition and revision.
* Supports classroom teaching for GCSE Electronics * Contains a full course content index.
* Supported by technical help phone lines.
* Easy to install.